Our Management Services
We have been managing multi-residential properties for over a decade. We are dedicated to handling all the details associated with maintaining the property and dealing with tenants on a day-to-day basis. We take pride in maintaining a low vacancy rate and quick turn-around time on vacant units. Our management services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accurate and efficient computerized accounting and record keeping.
- Monthly and year to date income and expense records.
- Complete year end tax records.
- Itemized record of all transactions.
- Pay all bills pertaining to the property.
- Handle placement of all advertising.
- Receive leasing calls 7 days a week.
- Obtain a detailed rental application.
- Thoroughly evaluate credit information, employment, and rental history.
- Execute lease agreements.
- We provide professional and timely response to tenant requests, freeing you from the task, keeping your tenants happy, and limiting your liability.
- All leases are tracked to ensure timely renewal and appropriate rent increases.
- Our managers are trained to handle tenant issues with emphasis on minimizing your turn-over ratio.
- You never have to handle delinquencies, returned checks, or deal with eviction attorneys. We do it all for you and keep you informed.
- Preventive maintenance program maximizes long term property value.
- Recommend appropriate maintenance as a result of inspections.
- Arrange for all necessary repairs to the property.
- Provide 24 hour emergency maintenance people on staff and subcontractors available to handle all needs as they arise.
- We actively monitor and control your cost of repairs and other expenditures.
- Our size, long-standing business relationships, and buying ability ensures the lowest prices possible on equipment, repairs and maintenance projects.
- We create a strategy specifically for your property and your financial needs, designed to maximize your income off that property.
- Establish market rental rate.
- Recommend improvements to maintain or increase property value.
- Inspect property at time of leasing and move out.
- Regular drive-by inspections.
- Inspect interior of property at lease once each year.